I've configured IMAP with Jira. So that whenever my clients send me an email, a ticket can automatically be generated.
ow, If I select the "Create User" option a new user will be added whenever . Do I have to pay for client's accounts as well?
Yes. Every user in Jira needs to be licensed so if you create the user that user will be counted into your total licenses.
I have 5 clients and there are approximately 20 people who send mails to my mail ID asking for support. So, I have to pay for those 20 accounts as well, right?
If you want the client’s issue to be uniquely identified yes. If you don’t care who the reporter is then you could not check the create user box and simply choose a default reporter, e.g as yourself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.