Hi guys! how I can see web links added to an issue in jira desctop version via jira mobile app? Is there any trick?
Hi @Oleksii Smirnov , thank you for your feedback. I am the PM in Jira Native Apps team.
The support to display web links will be out in Jira iOS & Mac app in coming weeks. We are working on the Jira Android app support next. Keep an eye out, and I can update you here as well when it's available on Android.
Hi @Oleksii Smirnov ,
Welcome to the community!
Please check this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67668
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Yeah, thanks, that was my first step when I`ve found a problem...
Followed all recomendations but web links(attached to an issue) still not visible on mobile app(I`m using Android app)
Here are some pics from desctop version:
And here are the same issue screenshots from my androin app:
There is a lot of development going on and some features are already being updated in the mobile app and a lot more to be integrated!
So currently if you are facing any important issue then you can contact Atlassian Team HERE
Hey Irene,
I really love that it's now possible to see the web links! Is there already a tracking issue to also add links via the app?
+1 on this please
Big +1 here. Web links are significant part of our workflow, so I can’t do my job on my iPad without this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.