Hello Support
I need to generate a monthly report of all of the customer Jira's that I resolved. These will be created and updated by different user id's and account, but in the end I was the specific user that verified and resolved them
Thanks
-Bill
Add the following into your JQL
"ResolvedBy[People]" = currentUser()
Hi @Bill,This isn't Atlassian support, but a community of users
You could try this JQL (I've italicized the fields you would need to input).
project = XYZ AND status changed BY youruserid AND status changed to done AND resolutiondate > "2020/12/01 00:00" AND resolutiondate < "2020/12/31 00:00"
Explanation
You could combine this with the other clause that Ash indicated to specify the time limits for your report:
AND resolutiondate > "2020/12/01 00:00" AND resolutiondate < "2020/12/31 00:00"
Or assuming that tickets move to status 'closed' when they get resolved, this clause would help keep your query invariable:
AND status changed to closed AFTER startOfMonth(-1) BEFORE startOfMonth()
Hi @Kat Warner
This filter can we use for dashboard? to show tickets counts closed and time taken ? could you pls suggest which dashboard prefer? thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.