I have Integrated SAML on my Atlassian account with OKTA. The integration process worked as expected, but in Okta, when I provision my account (by adding my domain URL and the API key), It gives me an error. I have attached a screenshot. Because of this I'm not able to add my users to Atlassian from Okta. In the base URL I have added my https://[my-atlassian-domain].atlassian.net and in the API token, I have added the API token of my Admin user. I hope the details are correct. Am I missing something or adding something wrong?
@Raghav Mishra, you would need to use the directory base URL. Have a look at Configure user provisioning with Okta. I have set up my okta integration a couple of times using this article, which worked like a charm.
I hope that helps,
IL.
Hi @Ivan Lima
Thanks!! It worked.
Hi @Raghav Mishra, I'm glad it worked. If this answer helped you, mark it accepted to help other users find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.