Hello, The Issue ID just popped up in the Roadmap View for my Next Gen board. I don't want it to, I just want the title. I must have clicked something that enabled this. Any ideas?
Hi @Kelly Lillis
Would you please post an image of the roadmap, showing where you are seeing the issue key that you did not before? Thanks!
Best regards,
Bill
I swear those did not use to show, now they take up a bit of extra room on the left, and have the effect of making it so the actual titles don't left align nicely depending on how many digits are in the issue key. Am I crazy? Has this always been there or did I inadvertently click on a new view?
I only have the Basic Roadmaps, same as you have, and those Jira ID values have always been on my views. Same thing for Classic and NextGen.
After a quick check of the public backlog I didn't see this issue either. If you are certain this changed I suggest submitting a defect for this:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.