Hi everyone !
I'm trying to create a dashboard that displays all the jira from a group, but where the group displayed changes depending on the assignee connected.
For example :
In user management i added a user A to a group called "Code team", and a user B to a group called "Data team".
What I want is that :
- When user A connects to the dashboard he sees all the jira from all the people in group "Code team",
- But when the user B connects to the same dashboard, he sees all the jira from his own group aka "Data team".
If you need the reason behind it's simply that I have a lot of sub-teams that are managed by different lead, up until now I've been creating manually a dashboard for each team lead but it is a true pain to keep all those dashboard up to date. With this type of dynamic dashboard I could simplify all this management by having just one dashboard & one set of filters to update.
Do you have any idea of how I could do that ? (and if it is doable at all...)
Thanks !