Hi all -
I'm hoping that some one may have an answer for this. I'm able to get the URL to work and go to the anchor if I use the page name. However, if the page was to be moved/renamed this will break.
Is there anyway to use the permanant shared link? I've tried all different ways, and nothing seems to work. I basically have a very long wiki page with anchors, and I want to link from a document outside of confluence to a specific area on my wiki page.
I'm using a Horizon's platform Atlassian Confluence 6.13.4
Example that works using the Page url:
https://horizon.mycompany.com/docs/display/spacekey/page+title#pagetitle-anchor
Example that I'd think WOULD work using the permanent but does not:
https://horizon.mycompany.com/docs/x/Dsv988#Dsv988-anchor
note: /x/Dsv988 is what I'd get for the shared url as the page name.
Does that make sense?
Also - links are for just an example, so not a real page obviously 