Hi Atlassian Team,
I would like to get the following newsletter to my mail ID as shown in the below screenshot.
Can you please help me regarding the same?
Hi @Danish Hussain Sabunwala
welcome to the Atlassian Community! Although you mostly meet here users who are voluntarily help other users I'd like to share that you can manage your subscriptions to newsletters here:https://id.atlassian.com/gateway/api/marketing/email-preferences
Please note that you have to be logged in using you Atlassian Account.While I cannot say which newsletter the specific one is to subscribe to I'd recommend to have a look what is available from there.
Another probability is that it came through the "Agile Coach" pages of Atlassian, at least the video is linked there:https://www.atlassian.com/agile/project-management/estimation
On the right hand you find a newsletter box to subscribe - with a higher likeliness it originates from there, please check
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.