Hi All,
I need some help/ideas about fixing a problem I see in my Jira Cloud instance:
We have a project that needs to grant a 3rd party company access to a specific project in our Jira instance. I've created a group for them, provided them with the necessary permissions, and added the group to the project.
Before I sent it live to the externals, I added myself into the group using an external email address so I could test the security. Logged in, and found I can access every project in our Jira instance - this is frustrating!
What i have noticed during my investigation is that all projects in our instance have the Anyone logged in Access permission turned on in the Project share screen.
Is this what is causing the problem or am i missing something?
Before you suggest changing the permissions for the projects stop prevent Anyone logged in to have access, currently, this is not a possibility, all though it has been raised to management.
Is there potentially another solution?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Phil