I have an html form already built on a third party application that will pop up and overlay on my website. Is there a way I can embed the JIRA issue collector into this? The options seem like you have to make a JIRA form/popup.
Hi @raj - Just need create the issue collector on the project. Copy the snippet code to your website and it will call out the form to popup.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-issue-collector/
Hi @Benjamin. I am using Pendo and already have a popup and some other menus. I want to add a support form in that but other methods such as using the rest/servicedesk api are proving difficult.
Can you take the provided code snippet and add it into an already built form? Or another way to do this?
You have to add the code into the code that generates the form.
So just add the html snippet it provides in to the html form of Pendo? I tried doing this but nothing happens @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.