Roadmap, I used to be able to reorder User Stories in an Epic, now I can't. What happened to that? I want to reorder them, how can I do that?
Hi @Eileen Conroy ,
Can you elaborate? I was able to reorder stories in an epic from the right panel, under child issues:
Hi @Eileen Conroy
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Can you please let us know do you see any error message for that?
I try that and it ends up just selecting text.
Selecting a US and reordering it isn't working for me, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please see image above.
@Eileen Conroy do you have rank issue permissions? I mean can you drag and drop the issues in the backlog?
Yes, I can move items around in the backlog. I'm the Admin for this project. but can't move them in Roadmap
Any solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.