I am a Site Admin for our Confluence account and am learning how to admin specific things. I found a page that explained about Permissions and Restrictions with a link to a page about Checking who can View a Page (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/check-who-can-view-a-page-992678937.html). The page indicates that a system admin has access to turn this feature off or on. As a user in the space, I cannot see an option for "People who can view" when I click on the 3 dots within a page. As an admin, the information linked above says to
- Go to <base-url>/admin/plugins/gatekeeper-plugin/global/configuration.action
to disable it (or I assume I can re-enable it if it's been disabled - I don't know why it would have been disabled in the first place or by whom). When I attempt this, it takes me to a page that says it can't find the page I am looking for. I don't see any global configuration options on the site admin page. What access do I need to have in order to do this? Can the Org & Site Admin person fix this for us?
How do I gain access to being able to fix this?