The CSS for the tables in the new issue view makes most of our tickets unusable when we need to tag in wide tables.
This is what our page looks like with the issue.
This means that I have to do a bunch of scrolling to get past this table and it means that the table is unusable. Sometimes the data in there is a .75 of a letter long for a very short but wide amount of data.
Makes that ticket unusable in the new view, but it's totally fine in the old view.
I personally implement this change on the enclosing table CSS every time I need to see these tables.

After making that simple change, which I created a support request for months ago, that has now disappeared and was never answered, my table looks like this:
Can I get Atlassian to add that change to their JIRA product?