A site has been created under what I think is my free site and I want to move it under a company account how do I do this?
Welcome to the community. I believe that this KB has everything you need to accomplish your move. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/migrate-a-confluence-cloud-site-to-an-existing-cloud-site/
I don't seem to be able to back this up so I can move it. Your admin is very confusing, how do I back this up?
Steps to backup your site are here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-site-backup/ You need to make sure you are an admin.
Can you help me, the problem is I am connected to two companies each using Atlassian and I can see 3 confluence sites. One is the AdInMo site, the second is a blank site under playmob and the third is this site I think is a personal site with this weird name broom-denounce-poor-stable-lustrousI'm Admin on all, when I go to backup it lets me create a back up but I don't seem to be able to choose which site to back up and which to restore into.The problem is the weird name site should be under playmob and be accessible by users in that account.Can you move the site under the playmob account?ThxC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.