Hello
I started using Confluence. This may quite fit my needs, but there is one thing I don't understand at all. How models work and are managed. Especially on several points that do not seem optimal to me:
- A model is not a master or layout. So if I change a model of the page from which it was made is not changed. Not at all convenient, if you want to change a large number of pages in this format.
- A model cannot be copied or duplicated. When you choose to create several similar models, you are forced to recreate each model manually at the risk of making mistakes.
- You can't load images onto a model like you do on a classic page. It is therefore impossible to insert an image into a model without going through 40 external manipulations. A storage page or other space in which you downloaded the images.
The problem is that the use of models would greatly simplify my use of Confluence and that in the end this is not quite the case. I wonder even if as it stands are really models or patterns.
Kind Regards