Hello everyone,
I'm working on migrating my Redmine tickets to Jira but I'm facing 3 blocking points.
Unfortunately I can't count on my company support cause colleagues in charge of Jira (admin) aren' enough competent yet. Tha's why I'm going to ask you those seemingly noob-admin questions.
- This following one seems to not be a blocking one but maybe will you tell me the contrary.
My target Jira project has different types of tickets (evolution/improvment and bug). Each of those 2 need a specific workflow, but I can only create 1 workflow.
When saving the only one workflow, a message is displayed saying that changes made will apply to all my types of ticket and that soon it will be possible to set a workflow for each type of ticket.
Is this functionality already available (meaning that Jira I'm using is obsolete) or is this indeed a functionality to come later? - The target Jira project has already status that are set.

As you can see, in this only one workflow, 2 group of status are co-existing (previous point)
Anyway, despite the fact that the Redmine source status are already the ones set in Jira, the status mapping fails and I don't understand why. The only thing I succeeded concerning this point is to have all my migrated ticket set in "BLOCKED" status.

- I want to import attchments from Redmine and for what I see the Jira import tool allows that. But I can't see the corresponding field in the import process : is there any specific admin manual operation to do to see that field available?
- I want to import comments from Redmine and for what I see the Jira import tool allows that. But I can't see the corresponding field in the import process : is there any specific admin manual operation to do to see that field available?
The last 3 points are the blocking ones I mentioned.
I'm only admin of my Jira project, not admin of the application Jira. Anyway, if such a role is needed to solve my points, based on your information, I will lead my Jira admin to make him realize the needed operations.
Thanks for your help.
Finally, I take the occasion to wish you all the best for this year 2021 !
Kind regards,
Bertrand Plet.