New blog entries are not showing up in my recently updated macro even though i have no filters on the macro. This was working until a couple days ago.
This looks like a bug related to system change.,
I think there is a delay. In my case 3-4 minutes. My blog post and new page showed up. I have no filters set on mine.
Hello @[deleted]!
As I understand, new blog posts do not show up in the “Recently Updated” macro after you post the blog post.
I have tried to replicate it but was unable to. Here is what I see in both “Recently Updated” an “Recently Updated Dashboard” macros:
Here are the steps I took to achieve this:
Created a new page Placed the macros Published the page Created a new blog post Published the blog post Refreshed the page where I placed the macros
With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:
What happens if you create a new page and place a “Recently Updated” macro in it looking for blog posts? Is this behavior present in all pages that contain the “Recently Updated” macro? Was your blog post posted on the same space where the “Recently Updated” macro was created? Is there any specific set of steps you took to achieve your current results?
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.