I need to add a field for Reviewer and allow Jira members to be selected? Can you please help me out with this. I have reviewed several questions similar to this but have not been able to get this field to work properly.I have added the field but cannot drop down:
Hi @Trena Norcia ,
How did you create the field? Is it a user picker field?
It was crated as a custom field?
So this is a select list. Did you add any values using the three dots and configure?
And this won't be jira users you can select there. You'll need to create a user picker custom field for that.
Could you explain further how to do this? Do I delete the custom field I created or can I edit it allow a user picker custom field?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.