I set up my domain according to the documentation and the validator said that everything is ok. But when I want to change the Notification Emailadddress, I get the error message "Domain claim failed for this domain.". How can I resolv this issue?
Check this out - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Why-I-get-Domain-claim-failed-for-this-domain-error-but-domain/qaq-p/694112
May be related.
Cheers
J
Hey @Tobias Hug, have a look at this post and the suggested links on it. Perhaps, as you have already verified your domain, you may need to configure JIRA cloud to send emails on behalf of your domain.
Cheers.
Hey @Ivan Lima
I did exactly what's described in this article. My domain ist verified (under admin.atlassian.com):
and all DNS-Entries are correct:
s1._domainkey.example.ch canonical name = s1._domainkey.atlassian.net
What else can I do?
@Tobias Hug, I have successfully configured that myself. I'm using AWS Route 53 as a DNS service. The only step that I did differently to make it work was adding the SPF text as a TXT record to my existing entry.
Perhaps, you can try something similar on your side. However, you should be fine following the docs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.