I am trying to create a support ticket from an html form. How would we make the call to the /rest/servicedeskapi/request and get the data from the form and send it to my project?
Hi @Raj Khaitan
Have you considered using ServiceDesk Widget instead or better Jira's Issue Collectors rather than reinvent the wheel?
Another option if they all have jira licences, then it may be even easier to use the free version of ProForma Lite. You could create a good looking form with conditional logic and use ProForma's "issue form feature". The feature allows users to create Jira issues directly from ProForma forms and you can also create a link to the form which can be include the link in notifications, Confluence pages etc.As I said, you need to have a Jira licence for the above but it does give you the option of more design options.Good luck with it.
I would use issue collector but I am trying to do this while integrating with Pendo. They provide a template for forms and popups on your site. This is why I need to use API call to servicedesk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.