Hi,
I'm new to Jira software management and I'm creating a portal for my company, I cant find how to receive emails when someone open a service request/incident from the portal.
Thanks from advance
Hi @Ravid Glam ,
email notifications sent to your agents/admins are configured in your projects "notification scheme"
There you have certain events that can trigger a notification email to specific roles/users/groups.
One of those events is the "Issue Created" event.
You can find more information about notification schemes here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-notification-schemes/
I still didn't found a solution for this, I tried most of the options without success. did you ever encounter such a thing?
Well we'll need a little more information then.
If I ever encountered such an issue? Yes, then I fixed the notification scheme or the email account and the mails went out.
So more details on what you configured and what is not working would be helpful..
I need is that when customers open a service request or an incident in the portal that I created using Jira service management, I will receive a notification via email. I checked all the options in the project management and I didn't found a solution, I also tried to ass "issue created" event without success
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.