do anyone of you know where the API path for Registration of webhook for other integrations located in the jira doc and also in the metadata
this is the document i am referring to https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/webhooks/
here its mentioned about how to register the webhooks and do different stuffs with it
but i am not able to find webhook module it in the jira doc : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/intro/#about
can anyone help me with this?
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/webhooks/#registering-a-webhook-via-the-jira-rest-api--other-integrations-
refer to this document for other integration ,if you want to register a webhook for any event like issue-creation etc.
Hey @Abhishek Jaswal
Are you by chance referring to this Doc on webhooks? All official API can be found on the developer site for the specific Application.
yes @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP i have seen this doc https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-webhooks/#api-rest-api-3-webhook-post , but here its mentioned only Connect apps can use this operation
I just want to register a webhook on creation of an issue
but I am not able to find it in the above document
instead I have found another document i.e https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/webhooks/
here its mentioned how to register the webhook and unregister for other integrations and this is working fine
I just want to know where this webhoook register and unregister part is located in the metadata
I don't think you can get such information from a rest call with webhooks. probably you could elaborate further on your use case probably an idea or so might pop up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.