I'm an avid Microsoft OneNote user and trying to transition to Confluence, however, the one thing I've not been able to figure out is how I can get one list of all of my actions from all spaces and notes I've created. Is this possible?
Yes, @Susan Trask .
It is possible to see the action items of a particular user across spaces, filtered by spaces, pages, created by, due date, task status, etc. using the Task Report macro in Confluence Cloud.
Here is the documentation : https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/task-report-macro-590260009.html
I hope that helps.
best,Kris
Hello @asus, to just see a list of the tasks, click on your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and click on Tasks
Are tasks the same as actions, I have several actions (the ones created using the / and selecting action) but when I do what you stated, it refers to tasks and says "You don't have any tasks to complete". So I'm not sure actions and tasks are the same in Confluence
@Susan Trask, yes. Tasks and Actions are the same thing. The key here is that you either need to Assign them to yourself, or change the filter you are using under the tasks section of your profile.
To assign a task to yourself, @mention your own name on the line with the task.
To change the filter in the report, click on the "Created by me" button when viewing the report.
thank you!
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems I can't seem to pull anything in. What if we want the Task report to pull in anything in all of our spaces? I can't currently seem to even search by Spaces, only pages and its a required field and its showing "no tasks" but I know I have a ton of them. Can you help?
It looks to me that with Task Report Macro, you only get the tasks/actions in the spaces or pages you specified. If you miss a space, the tasks/actions in that space will not be displayed. Am I wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.