Hello,
I have encountered an issue where the draw.io is loading infinity all the time. For some reason, it works nice on my colleague's account, but on my account, it never shows the diagram at all.
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
Hi @Khoi Hoang ,
Did you used draw.io before and worked on something? Have you tried a different browser? Is your colleague using same (your) computer that you are when doing the "test"?
Hi @Mirek
I don't think I remember I did use draw.io before and worked on something. I have tried different browser, but none of them was working. I have even tried to use cache cleaner as well.
My colleague is not using my same computer to test. She used her own computer to test on her own account.
Ok. In that case we should probably focus on your specific computer or network To be sure that everything is OK with you account, are you able to do a test on a different computer (but same network) and your current computer but different network? In both situations if possible also check at least two browsers.
Ad blocker extension blocking the domain draw.io loads from?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.