i have made authorization call through browser
then made an access token request through postman with the help of the auth code
but the access token i get in response is valid only for 3600 miliseconds
HOW CAN I INCREASE THE TOKEN EXPIRY TIME
Hello @Abhishek Jaswal,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
When creating an API token on https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens, there is no expiration date.
When it comes to API key created on admin.atlassian.com > Select organization > Settings > API key, you can select an expiration date.
Reading the details you provided, I believe you are talking about the postman access token, that is not related directly to Atlassian.
I found some pages that may help you:
Regards,Angélica
yes I know that when we are creating the API token from the UI there is no expiration time for that path: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens
but I am doing Authorization via API call
1: get authorization code (eg auth URI: https://auth.atlassian.com/authorize?audience=api.atlassian.com&client_id=YOUR_CLIENTID&scope=read%3Ajira-user%20write%3Ajira-work%20read%3Ajira-work&redirect_uri=YOUR_REDIRECT_URIcallback&state=${YOUR_USER_BOUND_VALUE}&response_type=code&prompt=consent )
then in the callback I get a auth code which put in the access token request(eg: https://auth.atlassian.com/oauth/token )
there the access token I get has an expiry time
I am asking about that token how to increase its expiry time
Thank you for the details, @Abhishek Jaswal.
I checked internally with my teammates and the access token is valid for 60 minutes. It's not possible to set the expiration time or date.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.