I have trouble with the Archive/Unarchive feature in Confluence when trying to archive the content in the Space's Overview and replace with the new content.
To archive the old content in the Space's Overview, I clicked on the menu and select "Archive":

By doing that, it seemed to archive the entire other pages inside this space:

I tried to bring back the other pages that I didnt intend to archive by going to the Archived pages and restored the archived page from there:

However, after clicking on Restore, it didnt bring back the other pages of the space:

When i went into Space Setting, here is what i saw:

When I clicked on the archived page inside Archived pages, the other pages of the space showed up on the left-side bar:

So, it looks like the whole space was archived, but the Space settings didnt match the document for unarchiving the space. I need help to bring back those pages ASAP.