I need to create an issue in my JSM project based on some triggers in a 3rd party app, Fresh Service. I'm an admin in Jira and Fresh Service.
I can do all the stuff I need to do in Fresh Service except for getting a 200 back from the REST API.
I'm trying to hit https://decisionlogic.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue from Fresh Service using an API Token created specifically for this purpose, but I get a 401 Unauthorized back from Jira. If I switch to using my username and password, I get a 403 back from Jira.
Is the above URL the correct one? If not, how do I find out what I should be using? If so, any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong? I can successfully hit that endpoint and create an issue using Postman using this payload:
{ "fields": { "summary": "Testing Ticket 1", "issuetype": { "id": "10706" }, "project": { "key": "DLS" }, "description": [ "This is the test description." ] }, "labels": [ "sales_forecasting" ] } It doesn't add the label I need, but that may just be my inexperience writing requests.
Thank you!