Published page. Did not have this issue at first. Now I cannot edit the page, it gives a slider with a message that connection timed out.
Hi @Sofie Rostova
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
That looks like a connectivity issue that will be solved on its own in some minutes. If you have checked that the issue is not on your side, I would monitor the Confluence statuspage for updates. But right now my Confluence Cloud is working fine.
Hope you can edit soon!
Hi @Jaime Capitel
Thanks for getting back to me. I have been having this issue for days.
How do I check if the issue is on my side?
On your side: make sure that you are not blocking Confluence cloud with reverse proxies, firewalls, banned IPs etc.
Is the issue happening only with that one page? Have you tried creating a copy and editing that? Have you tried using the + shortcut as opposed to the Create button?
There are a couple of threads that may help you solve this:
As those threads state, the Confluence log should have details of what is creating the timeout.
If everything fails, and contrarily to my instinct... you will indeed have to contact the cloud support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.