.... or how can I release existing issues?
My issuses are not assigned to any backlog and and I'd like to add them to release, but I can't. Earlies it was very simple ... it is impossible, now.
Help me, please.
Hi @Bartosz Kanak
A couple of questions first - what type of project is it? Next-gen? Classic Software? Business?
Also, what have you done to try to add the issue to the release?
Have you tried to Edit the Fix version field on the issue to add the Release?
Hi @John Funk
Next-gen.
I completely don't understand of Next-gen approach. I did nothing.
I can't find Edit the Fix version field. I don't know where it is.Thank you
Atlassian does not work.
I'm responding on your question second time, beacuse my previous answer was not saved. Nothing strange with Atlassian.
Project is Next-gen type. I don't know where is Edit the Fix version field. I can't see it.
Is it possible to convert project to Classic Software?
Do you see the Releases link in the menu options on the left side when you are in the Next-gen board?
Also, you should see the Fix versions field in the right hand side of the card when you open it.
As to your last question, no you cannot "convert" a Next-gen project to a Classic Software project, but you can migrate it from one to the other. See this documentation for guidance:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Migrating-from-Classic-to-Next-gen-Software-Projects/qaq-p/918856
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.