I had two projects GS2.0 and My UTI GS and data for both the projects is not visible.
Please help me Asap.
I had also created multiple help tickets but to no use.
Hi @Vishal gogari you have to wait for the support tickets as we can not provide you the solution for the suspended account. we do not know the reason for that. I would suggest please wait for the support response and I am sure they will provide you the solution.
Can someone please help me to understand how the data can be restored?
I understand you are currently waiting for a response to your tickets regarding a previously suspended account.
I'm sorry to say but there's really nothing anyone can do from here... In community.atlassian.com you'll find mostly users like you and any atlassian member that reads this can only point you towards https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ or maybe raise a ticket themselves on your behalf but anyways you'll have to wait for the support team to respond.
Best of luck
Thanks I am waiting.
I have same problem as yours. Did you get any feedback??
Any response about this? I have my Projects suspended too
Sí, Luis, la respuesta es que abras un ticket con soporte y que ellos te digan. En este foro podemos ayudar más con cosas tipo "¿cómo se configura tal cosa?". Tengo el link en mi mensaje de un poco más arriba.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.