I set my sprint start date as 01-Dec,2020 and end date as 07-Dec,2020 but when I open sprint report, it shows my sprint is end date is of today i.e 4th january?how can I modify the end date to be 07-Dec,2020?
In the "Backlog" page, below the name of sprint, you can find the start and end date for this sprint, and you can change them.
In the backlog, completed sprints are not showing. Please guide me. I added my sprint late. It was from 14 Dec,2020 to 17th December,2020. Though I entered the dates correct but here it is showing 01January,2021.How do I change this to 14 Dec,2020 to 17th Dec,2020?
Hi @Wasiq Dabir
as per today there is no possibility to change the dates if the sprint is already closed.From your picture it is visible that the sprint is already closed.There is a Suggestion to make possible what you request:
Please upvote and watch the issue - likeliness is then higher that the Suggestion will be implemented.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.