I don't see the options to archive a Project. I only see "Move to Trash" and "Project Settings"
My settings show that I have access as a jira-administrator and site admin.
What am I missing here?
Thanks!
Project archiving only exists for premium subscribers (you have said you are on standard in the tags). See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/archive-a-project-1013843066.html for more
For server version, you can use the plugin "Project Archiver for JIRA“ to archive the projects easily.
If no using the plugin, you can config the project access rights to simulate the archive function.
Thanks - I would have thought that would be standard functionality. I'm surprised that they don't include that for everyone.
Thank you - unfortunately we are on the cloud version
The worst part about this is that my Jira cloud has an "archived projects" section, but not the ability to archive a project. Infuriating.
I couldn't agree with you more. Very infuriating!
I wonder why Archiving is considered a Premium function?
But the link shared by @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , corresponds to moving a project to the trash and not archiving it
Not my fault Atlassian have rearranged their docs
Why does Archiving need to be a premium function? Just to annoy users who are paying for standard into buying premium?
In daily life projects, archiving is a basic requirement, not a premium privilege. Even if premium have more storage space, standard users should have access to the archive feature within the standard storage space capabilities.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.