Hi
This article - https://www.atlassian.com/agile/project-management/epics-stories-themes - suggests I can use Themes in Advanced Roadmaps.
I have Advanced Roadmaps via Jira Premium (Cloud), but I cannot find any references in Atlassian docs as to how to create / allocate / use Themes in Jira. Most information seems related to Portfolio
I'm admittedly new to Advanced Roadmaps so I'm expecting to have to read and learn; any links to helpful documentation would be appreciated.
Thanks!
There are big changes taking place in Advanced Roadmaps these days. Much of the documentation still refers to 'Portfolio' but it's the same product - just changing quickly.
See: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-do-I-generate-a-Themes-Report-using-Advanced-Roadmaps/qaq-p/1564029
TL;DR - Themes are part of the 'legacy' interface and not in the new planning interface.
Thanks @Paul O ; looks like I'll stick with tags for the moment.
link no longer valid, can you provide updated information on use of themes in Jira Premium. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.