For Test Cases...The right panel no longer shows the traceability. I can click on the "***" and select "See the Old View". At one time the new view had the traceability option. How do I set that without having to view the OLD view?
Hi Tom,
a "traceability option" sounds not very familiar to me. Is this provided by an App, if so - which one is it?Could you probably support with an anonymized screenshot?
A wild guess would be that (given the case it is provided by an App) the vendor must enable it so it works with the New View again.
Regards,Daniel
First image is the right side pane of my options, of the "new view". I used to have a traceability option just as you see "Harvest time tracking" option. The second image is the "old view" that shows the traceability link to my Test case.Does this help explain my issue?
Ah! I see - it is Zephyr. This is an 3rd part App for Test Management.Maybe somebody skilled for Zephyr will chime in our you could reflect your question to Zephyr support.
I see there is a new "icon" option. This actually gives me the function I was needing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.