I need to delete duplicate attachments or attachments that have been updated and do not see the ability to perform this function:
The drop down does not offer delete of an attachment:
Please advise so that I can clean up these tickets?
Hi Trena,
please make sure you have the appropriate permissions from Permission Scheme.If this is new to you I will link the documentation on managing Permission Schemes for you:
Another very useful tool is the "Admin Helper" - directly from within Jira it shows if a specified user is missing permissions.
Please test and let us know what you found out.
Regards,Daniel
The permission scheme for the project controls that.
do you have the necessary permissions? You will need "Delete all attachments" to remove attachments others have added or "Delete Own Attachments" for those you added to an issue.
One other thing to understand/consider. Depending on whether you allow issues to be editable when closed, even with permissions you can't delete attachments that are part of a description or comment.
Hi @Trena Norcia ,
It seems you do not have permission to remove your own attachments, please review the permission scheme of the project.
Thanks,Raja
Thank you all for your answers. I used permissions helper and found out I could not delete all attachments but could delete my own.
I have resolved my issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.