I'm using the Timesheet add-on in JIRA OnDemand and finding that queries with the workedIssues JQL function as documented in item 6. on the add-on's wiki return as expected in the issue navigator but always return 0 issues via the getIssueList action of the CLI (in eirther the filter or search parameter) while queries with other built-in JQL functions return the same in both cases.
For example when I enter the following query in my issue navigator:
key in workedIssues("2014/03/01", "2014/03/06", "jira-users")
it returns 108 issues but when I run the following from the CLI (note the escaping needed)
jira --action getIssueList --search "key in workedIssues(\"2014/03/01\", \"2014/03/06\", \"jira-users\")" --outputFormat 1 --dateFormat "yyyy-MM-dd" --file jira_issues.csv --append
it reports 0 issues in the command line and doesn't write anything to file. I raised this issue initially at the end of another thread and moving it here to hopefully get more focus. Anyone have an idea what's going on?