Hi,
I am using JIRA and Confluence on Demand, I have created a new username and I wish to operate using that one. I copied my personal space pages across and managed to change all my JIRA issues under my old username to the new one.
The old username is no longer a JIRA user, only a Confluence user. I want to deactivate that user but I just want some advice, will I lose the pages I created with that username (old one) and my gliffy diagrams if I untick that box meaning that user will no longer be a Confluence user?
The deactivate box is not showing up for me. Not sure why, but thought if I could deactivate it, that would be a safe way to keep all the pages I created and save the Gliffy diagrams from being deleted.
Your help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Shreena