Here is a snapshot:
Now, I understand that the warnings are fairly self-explanatory:
-----
Warnings indicate when the status of a JIRA issue doesn't reflect related development activity. For example: an issue marked complete that has an open pull request should be marked as still being in progress.
These issues have been marked complete but the commits are not part of a pull request or review.
-----
Here is the thing, I am a sole developer. I use my source control on BitBucket as a means of backup etc. All I have done in all these years of using BitBucket is push my commits to my online repository. Then, when I have released by software on my website I create and push a new tag.
As a result, I have never done a pull or anything. I didn't see a need. Given my usage of Bitbucket, is there a step I am missing (other than pulling the code back down to my PC) that I can perform to resolve these warnings?