Hello,
I have a question how newly created pages are inserted into the current set of pages.
Let's say I have a space with pages and subpages. Whenever I want to create a page below a subpage, it is added at the end within the subpage.
E.g. there is a page "Fruits" with a subpage "Bananas". When I add a second page "Ananas" the output looks like that:
Neither makes that sense nor is it the expected result. Imagine your file drive would work that way...
I know: I can go to the space admin page and sort the pages. But that is impractical. I create dozens of pages - maybe even in a week. And I am supposed to do that each time? No way...
Why is there not a default setting to customize how new pages are inserted. I think this is the most trivial thing
Apart from that your product is brilliant 
Regards
Oliver