There is no DELETE button on my attachment page!! I accidentally add an attachment and I can't delete it!!!! it is soooooo embarrassing!!! SOS!!!!
Hello,
You may see "Attahcments" menu in more menu tap as the below,
and then, go to attachment management menu and will find "delete" button.
I hope it would be helpful for you.
Hi @Q L ,
Maybe you do not have permission to delete attachments, please contact the space administrator to confirm.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/assign-space-permissions/
Hi @Q L
welcome to this wonderful community
What do you mean by attachment page? Seems like you don't have permission for deleting attachments at the space you are working at. This has something to do with permissions at your system.
Best would be to contact your space admin to delete it for you or to give you the permission.
Hope this could help!
To echo this, as an admin, I do turn OFF the ability of users to delete pages and attachments to prevent chaos. ;-) But your admins could turn on Delete Own to make it a bit less of an issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.