I have a query where issuetype = Epic (and other stuff, like labels), but want to see only those Epics that have no Stories ("Issues in Epic") yet linked. How do I specify that?
I only see "Epic Link" in the list of fields to query on, which is not the correct direction - it would work for Stories that lack a parent Epic. What I want to find is the other way around.
This is my query (with some names changed for security). Highlighted is the part that needs the correct field name (or completely new approach?)
(project in "My Project Name") and ((issuetype in (story, bug)) or (issuetype = epic and "epic link" is empty)) and status != Cancelled
Should also mention that I am grouping by epic. This gives me epics and child stories under them... but I want to pick up the epics that don't already have stories too.
Thanks!