I am a Jira board admin for this project and usually see the Release button on the top right, but now it's grayed out. How do I get this enabled again? It seems to disappear for me every few months.
Hi @cia
Is there any issues in the board? Is DONE column located in the most right of the board?
Maybe board filter includes more than one project? And you are not admin there.
You can share a screenshot if possible.
Hi @cia - You must be a Project Administrator to do a release, not just a Board Administrator.
Thanks Tansu + John.
We removed the other projects. And that seemed to work. An error message would be very helpful, something like "You can not release this board because you are not an admin of XXX and YYY projects".
Removing projects I am not admin for made the Release button appear again for me, but it created new problems and included 500+ tickets from another board in the same project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.