I have a problem with my board. Using the gadget sprint burndwon and select the option to show "next sprint due" and save, all the time appears the "Sprint 1", this sprint actually is closed.
Hi @Alberson Barbosa
That burn down image does not seem to indicate the sprint is closed. It seems to indicate that there is nothing sized in the sprint using its unit of measure: story points. Have you confirmed the issues in the sprint have been sized?
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
yes, all the issues have measure story points. I checked here.
That looks like a NextGen project, correct? Would you please confirm?
I just tried it for NextGen and Classic and that is working for me, using both counts and story points. NextGen uses Story Point Estimate and Classic uses just Story Point, so if you are instead using a Classic project the values should be in the Story Points field instead.
If that is all set up correctly, I suggest submitting a support ticket for this:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks!
Yes, this project is NextGen.
I checked again each issue and according the previous photo send, all issues have Story point estimate inserted.
I don't know that happens, because when insert the widget and select the option "next sprint duo" appears the current sprint and "Sprtin 1"
I think that is a issue with my widget or the sprint are closed wrong ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.