I have been seeing this error on chrome. I have disabled all extensions and yet no luck. I can access https://start.atlassian.com/ and I can see my settings etc, but when I try to navigate to a specific page/jira, this show up. Any help is greatly appreciated
Hi @Ali ,
It happens sometimes when multiple things are using an internet connection at the same time on the same device!
You can just visit some other site and come back again it will fix the issue or you can close the browser and re-open it and it might also fix the issue or click the button try logging in again it might also fix the issue!
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal thank you for your reply.
I closed my browser, cleared my cache/cookie and as a last resort, for a magic to happen, rebooted my machine. And still problem persists.
You can use firefox and don't use any kind of add-ons or extensions/adblockers etc.
Same problem on my side
Dear Atallasian Community, I´m facing same issue! Google Chrome no more possible to LOG IN. I tested by MS Edge. Any suggestion to back to Chrome usability?
I was able to fix it by using developer tools, go to Application, click on Storage and click "Clear Site Data".
That worked Thank you @Mohamad Al Shaikh
https://umaar.com/dev-tips/197-clear-site-data/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.