I have a user who gets a Permission Violation error when they try to export a JIRA ticket. Is this functionality tied to a specific permission? I cannot locate it.
What do you mean by "export"? There's several ways to get the data out, but we're a bit stuck until you tell us which method of export you're trying here.
Sorry - upper right corner of a ticket. Above the "People" section. I don't see how to add an image that is not hosted, or I would provide a screenshot.
Yes, there's a drop-down with several ways to view an issue there - none are "export" and all are available to anyone who can see the issue. So I'm a bit lost?
There's a dropdown in the upper right corner inside the ticket that allows you to export XML, PDF or Word. When this user chooses a selection in that dropdown, he gets a permission violation.
This is the export button:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.