Hello,
I recently made some potentially incorrect changes to my JIRA Service Management Instance with permissions, permission schemes, roles and groups.
Since then, all of my project level automations with the actor "Automation for JIRA" seems to no longer have the correct permissions.
Since then, I went through a sample project's settings and have granted what I had believed to be the correct permissions at a single user level to the Automation for JIRA user. However, when I look at the rules, it is still giving me errors stating the actor does not have the correct permission.
Am not sure what I am missing now.
Pasting an example of an error and the associated permissions I have granted.
Rule Error:
- missing Add Comments permission
- missing Browse Projects permission

Associated Permissions in Project:
1) Browse Projects:

2) Add Comments

TLDR - Removed some older default permission schemes/ roles and now my automation for JIRA is no longer working.
Thanks in advance.