Hi,
I'm attempting to learn about Advanced Roadmaps. I'm reading the Preparing your planning environment documentation right now and I'm attempting to add an Initiative hierarchy level, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the stated "Advanced Roadmaps administration" section.
Where do I find this?
Thanks!
Ryan
If you click on plans, the settings link will appear in the tree. You click that and all of your settings for administration will be available.
Hi @elizabeth_jones . Thanks for replying. I don't see "Plans" as a menu option at all. Do I need to turn it on somewhere? Thanks!
Advanced Roadmaps is included with the Jira Premium plan. If you have not yet upgraded, it will not be available. Can you confirm that you have the Premium plan?
Hi @elizabeth_jones . Ah. I see. I was trying to test this in a free plan. That explains it.
I do see the "Plans" menu option in my company's main site. I will see if I can do some testing there without causing any problems. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.