Hello Members,
I am looking to add a Gantt chart to more effectively track project progress - how do I add it?
Have you tried using Roadmap feature to see if it would meet your needs? You can enable under a given board settings. Note that it is more limited in Standard. If that doesn’t cut it look to the marketplace for apps like Biggantt.
Hello @Sriram Baskaran
Jack has mentioned BigGantt is one of the tools that can meet your expectations. From my side, I would like to add that BigGantt is a very effective plugin that supports monitoring and control of project progress.You can use it to prepare and visualize your project schedule or roadmap, track the execution, and generate reports by aggregating your task data (e.g., Time Tracking, Statuses).
Let me know if you have more questions. You can try it out here.
Best,AnnaSoftwarePlant
Anna, important to mention you work for vendor. But will add, that while I do not personally use the app I have heard very good things about it. ;-)
Hi @Jack Brickey
Thank you. I am glad to hear that the app is appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.