Currently, I have some info with the links in my dashboard. How can I change it?
I tried https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customizing-the-confluence-dashboard-169117112.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-the-site-home-page-138140.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customizing-site-and-space-layouts-149374.html and it does not work for me.
The first thing to check is that you have the required permissions. A quote from the first document you listed:
You'll need Confluence administrator permissions...
Do you have "Confluence admin" privileges in your Confluence instance?
If you have those permissions, then what happens whey you try to go to:
YOUR-INSTANCE.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/templates2/listglobaltemplates.action
and scroll down to the "System Templates" at the bottom and click "Edit" for "Default Welcome Message" (as described by your second document).
Thanks, there I can manage the welcome message. But, below it I have some tables with the content and links and can not figure out how to change the info there.
I'm not sure what you meant by "below it"? Are you adding tables to the welcome message? Maybe share a screenshot? I'm just trying to better understand the issue.
It looks like this. The text above can be changed from the Welcome Message menu, but not these tables.
one a single person or thing More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)
I've realized that your original post includes three documentation links for Confluence Server. Can you confirm if you're using the Server or Cloud version of Confluence?You had tagged your question with the "Cloud" deployment type for Confluence, when I suspect you meant "Server". The community will be able to help you better with correct tags on your questions.I don't currently have access to a Server version of Confluence, so I don't think I can help much here. But I will make two observations:
If you figure it out, let us know here. Maybe someone else will chime in?
Best wishes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.