I am trying to see the status of initiatives within my plan. I added the Progress (issue count) field but when I hover over it it's counting story points. I then added the Progress (story points) and it is counting the same thing. I looked at documentation and it's definitely not looking the way it should. How can I fix this? Is there a setting or is there bug
My field shows progress by issue count, as well as progress by story point. the progress with issue count, also displays the story points, but as you can see the progress bars differ. Are you seeing a difference in your progress bars between the two?
I opened a ticket with support and it turns out this a very real bug
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21106
Thanks for posting the link to the bug; it looks like it has been resolved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.